Built in 1929. A large two-and-a-half-storey stuccoed structure with high-pitched cross-gabled roof. The windows, usually 6/6 sash, and often grouped in twos, have red brick soldier courses above stone sills. The dormers are small with flat roofs.
Located near the entrance gates to Mohawk Road. This distinctive red, white and green house is a well-known landmark.
Huge finished 3rd storey loft
3 bed 1/2 bathrooms
electric car charger
Walking distance to Joseph Brant Hospital, Spencer Smith Park and downtown