Celebrate the harvest season at Ireland House Museum, a tradition in Burlington for over 20 years! See Burlington’s past come to life with historic demonstrations as you tour the Museum. The home presents a history of Burlington from the 1830s to the 1920s through the Ireland family.
There are lots of activities and fun to be had for the whole family including:
• Main stage entertainment
• Hay maze, petting zoo, and pony rides (11 am -3 pm)
• Antique cars, fire truck and tractors
• Inflatable’s, face painting, and children’s activities
• A vendors market showcasing local artists and businesses
• Delicious apple desserts and a bbq
• And many more fun activities
ADMISSION IS FREE provided by our presenting sponsor, the Rocca Sisters & Associates.
Parking is available at MM Robinson High School located at 2425 Upper Middle Road. There is no parking available onsite. Accessibility drop off is located on Ireland Drive.