HOP ON OVER TO IRELAND HOUSE MUSEUM for a fun-filled day featuring an Easter egg trail and visits with the Easter bunny. The Easter egg trail will be open from 11 am to 3 pm for all ages. Collect 3 of the same colored eggs and exchange them for a special treat bag. If you find a golden egg you will win a prize.
Visitors will see Burlington’s past come to life with historic demonstrations as they tour the Museum. The home presents a history of Burlington from the 1830s to the 1920s through the Ireland family.
OTHER ACTIVITIES INCLUDE
- Main stage entertainment: Barry O’ Kidshow at 12 & 2 pm
- Children’s activities: Face painting, crafts, and games*
- Antique fire truck and police cruiser
- Inflatable’s (weather dependent)*
- A vendors market showcasing the work of local artists and businesses*
- Delicious BBQ*
- And many more fun activities
*There will be some small costs associated with some of the activities.
Admission is FREE provided by our presenting sponsor The Rocca Sisters Team.
Parking is available at MM Robinson High School located at 2425 Upper Middle Road. Accessibility drop off is located on Ireland Drive. Please note - there is no parking available onsite.
MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR VISIT
- Children should bring a basket or bag for egg collection.
- The event will run rain or shine so dress for the weather.
- Strollers are not permitted inside any of the buildings.
- Activities are cash only. The gift shop and BBQ will have a debit machine on hand (no cash advance available).
- Parents wanting pictures of their children with the bunny should bring a camera.
- Help support the Museums of Burlington. Monetary donations will be accepted at the front and back gates.
- Additional parking is also available on Ireland Drive. There is access from Ireland Drive to the event.
- Accessibility - the historic house has limited accessibility.
- Visit the Museum gift shop and receive 25% off.
- Stay up to date on the event by clicking "interested" or "going" on Facebook event page.
Stay tuned to our facebook page for updates on this and other great community events: